I’ve decided to do seven short and sweet resolutions that will hopefully, eventually, possibly yield greater results.
1. IF cheap and available (esp in Sydney) – yoga once a week.
2. Do small but nice things for random strangers for example – holding the door, letting someone cut in front of me at Starbucks, etc.
3. Take responsibility for my actions instead of putting the blame on people around me.
4. Do not take self too seriously as have a tendency to do exactly that.
5. Update this blog at least once a week and try to develop some followers and maybe have a couple comments.
6. Stay friends with people you like and that like you and ditch the ones that don’t care.
7. Be myself.